Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Screaming Fit

Levi continues to feel kind of crummy.  He's been congested and sneezing all day long, not real hungry.  He's taken his meds well, and is drinking well, so I'm glad about that.  At suppertime tonight he was super cranky.  Usually when he cries like that it means his teeth are hurting, so I gave him Baby Orajel, and  he chewed on my finger, which typically calms him right down, but not tonight.  Nothing I did made any difference to the poor little guy.  It scared me a little bit, because it's been a long time since he's had screaming fits, which of course was due to acid reflux.  I wonder if his arms are hurting.  He won't let us do anything with them.  We had a Jacuzzi bath and I just let him soak in the warm water and bubbles.  He did calm down and enjoy the bath.  Now he's cuddled in Daddy's lap and content, thank goodness!  We have the endoscopy on Monday.  He definitely needs to get over this cold before then.  We would certainly appreciate prayers sent his way!

No comments:

Post a Comment