Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fun with Aunt Heidi

Yesterday was an eventful day!  Aunt Shelly and I bowled in a tournament in Jerseyville, and Levi went to hang out with Aunt Heidi.  I have to say, that visit agreed with him very much!  The past few days he's been a little monster at mealtimes, and hasn't wanted to eat.  While he was with Aunt Heidi, he finished an entire bottle (which he hasn't done in a few days), and polished off a whole jar of baby food.  What?!  He's going to Aunt Heidi's more often!  He was grinning, and holding his head up better than he ever has before.  After we left her house, the magic continued.  He sat in the cart for about an hour while we shopped at Walmart with not even a frown of displeasure.  We stopped for supper, and he was a delight.  By this time it was past his suppertime and heading on into bedtime.  So what do you think happened when I tried to feed him?  Complete and total meltdown!  It was all I could do to shovel the medicine-laden food into his mouth, and coax him to finish the formula/medicine cocktail.  He was SO tired!  Once I finally got him to sleep, he was happy again, and slept through the night.  It was a wonderful day!  I'm praying he has many more of those from now on!


1 comment:

  1. He's such a sweet, sweet boy, oh my gosh I cant wait to get him for the day again!!! I just love him to pieces :)

    ReplyDelete