Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wonderful News!

I am so happy to report that Levi pooped today, all on his own!  No enema, no suppository!  He was due for an enema this evening, and I've been dreading it all day, but lo and behold he did it all himself!  Good boy!  I can't tell you how relieved I am!  He's pretty happy about it, too.  He's been grinning from ear to ear.

We found out yesterday that his carnitine levels are low.  He will be taking nearly 1000 miligrams of a carnitine supplement, which sounds substantial to me.  As I've researched I've found that carnitine deficiency can cause other issues that Levi has faced over the last several months (low intestinal motility, lack of appetite, complete loss of appetite, weak muscles) and I'm hoping that this will go a long way towards making him feel better.  We could surely use prayer in this area!




No comments:

Post a Comment