Friday, August 19, 2011

Levi's First Haircut

I know, I know, no one wanted those curls cut off, but he was becoming a cross between Buckwheat and Rapunzel, so it just had to be done.  Moga came over and tried to cut them off, but they decided to stick around!  So for all of you who begged me not to cut them, you will be glad to know that, although much shorter, the curls remain intact.  He was amazingly good the whole time, and let Moga snip away as much as she wanted.  I'm loving his new do, it's soo adorable!

He's had a pretty good day.  He slept in his crib for the first time in almost three months!  Which means, of course, that I was able to sleep in my lovely memory foam bed for the first time in almost three months! lol  I definitely felt better for it this morning, and he must have, too.  He woke up with smiles and let out this darling "gummy" grin.  What a way to start the day!  He had a couple cranky episodes, I'm sure due to his teeth, and was much more awake and alert.  I love seeing that sparkle in his eye!  He's standing very well, too.  Any time we pick him up (when he's not in his brace) he sticks those legs out and wants to stand on them.  He plants his feet flat on the floor, not tippy-toed like a lot of babies, and straightens out his legs.  It's so adorable, and so on target developmentally that I'm amazed.  This kid is awesome!  His head control is getting better as well.

We are looking forward to a fun weekend.  Hope you all have the same!

Seizure Diary: Spasms - 23 in 11 episodes; Ticks - 0; Stiffs - 0; Both - 23

Before Pics





First Haircut!  So Handsome!


No comments:

Post a Comment