Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Good Day

We had a good day today.  I got some stuff done around the house, and Levi was very content today.  Still having seizures but the amount seemed to be down quite a bit.  He slept in his crib for the first time in over a month!  The cast was so uncomfortable he spent naps and bedtime in the beanbag, which he still loves.  Maybe I'll get to sleep in my bed too. lol  He has been doing great with head control!  All of a sudden he's been working on controlling his head, and this is something he has started all on his own! He just keeps amazing me!  What a wonderful little guy!  Our vision therapist comes out for her first visit and assessment tomorrow, and we are very much looking forward to that!  I'll let you know how it goes!

Levi napping in his very own bed :)


 Moga and Levi cuddling :)
 All worn out from OT, fell asleep with therapy toys.
 Levi's first 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment