Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A New Day

Since Levi was so clingy yesterday, I was a bit nervous about how he would sleep last night, but he did wonderfully!  He woke up about 4:30 am for a diaper change and took a bottle, and went right back to sleep until about 7:30.  Can't complain about that!  I guess he really was just having an off day yesterday.  He's been his normal, content self today.  He seems super relaxed, and I know he was fighting hard to stay awake!  We worked on some hip weight bearing exercises, and he just couldn't fight any longer. lol  It's a very comfy position.  He fell right asleep and is still snoozing in his beanbag.  He needed a good long nap.  I'm sure many of you have probably noticed that I've added a seizure diary at the end of my posts.  This really is just for my notes, so I can have a daily log while he's on Sabril.  I'll wait until this evening to post a final count.

No comments:

Post a Comment