Monday, January 3, 2011

New Development!

Because Levi's blood pressure was up and down they turned OFF one of his seizure meds and his bp is better.  I just spent time in prayer for some big strides forward!  I'm praying, please believe with me, that this is an answered prayer and we are on the way!!!! 

Please, Lord, let this be of You.  Please let this be the first big step forward in coming off the meds and getting better. We are weary, Lord.  You said "Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest".  We are resting in You, Father, in the knowledge that your promises are true and Your Word is alive.  We ask for breakthrough, Lord!  We thank you for Levi, for our family gathered around us, for friends and those we don't even know who have come together to stand in agreement and believe for Levi's healing.  Lord, we thank you for your sacrifice, for the stripes that You endured so that we may be healed.  We receive that, Lord.  With thankful hearts we pray. Amen!

2 comments:

  1. Amen. Lynn, I stand in agreement, and in Jesus name we are believing for complete healing for little Levi, and you will receive the promised blessings of our Lord. God Bless you and all your family. I know you are all exhausted, but God will give you the strenth and resources you need to get through. Please know I am in prayer for you. Love, Kim O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, words cannot describe the joy your post brought to me. Thanks for standing with us! Love you, Lynn

    ReplyDelete