Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, 2010

December 27, 2010.  This day will forever be etched in my memory.  This is the day our whole world changed.  As we mark the one year point since Levi was rushed to Cardinal Glennon for the first time, I find myself reflecting on everything that's happened since then.  I expected to feel sadness today, to relive that day, and all the pain and sorrow it brought.  I had planned an eloquent retelling of events.  But instead, all I feel is joy.  We came very close to losing our precious little boy, but by the grace of God, we did not.  Levi is here with us!  All things considered, he is healthy, happy, and full of potential.  He has come so very far since this time last year!  He is our joy, our precious gift from God, and we are so thankful to have him in our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment