Sunday, September 7, 2014

Family Pictures

I have compiled some of my favorite family pics.  Once I got started I got carried away. LOL

Levi in the hospital with meningitis, in drug induced coma.


Aunt Shelly


Aunt Misty


My first time holding him after the coma.  It had been three weeks since the last time I was able to pick him up.










Baby Dedication.



Before the colostomy.  Celebrating a poopy with no medicinal help.


One of my favorite pics!


First time sitting in a cart alone.




Spica cast due to hip dysplasia.



I love Moga! (grandma)




My boys :)









Our rock star son, Tommy, in the church band :)






















Our grand son Charlie.




Daughter Raven and grand daughter Kylynne :)



Graduation from Early Intervention :)




Our grand daughter Roni.


Our grand son Carson.


Tommy's senior homecoming.




Snickers


Skittles



Dad, Lisa, Raven




No comments:

Post a Comment