Friday, March 2, 2012

Fast Day Four

We had an appointment with the GI doctor.  He said that although Levi is below the curve and small for his age, he is following it for both height and weight, which is excellent.  We will be making an appointment to see a nutritionist for ideas on how to increase his calorie intake, etc.  After the appointment we had dinner at a Mongolian BBQ place.  It was our first time there, and definitely will not be our last!  Levi chilled out while we ate, and flirted with the waitress.  He cried for his dinner yet again, and ate pretty well.  He woke up at 1:00 this morning and was up for two hours.  He was having a large amount of both types of seizures.  This was a very unusual instance.  I didn't let it bother me.  I really believe it was an attack from the enemy.  My mom and I have been fasting and praying all week, so I just chalked it up to an attack.  I know Jesus has it covered!  Levi has been so tired today, probably from all the seizure activity.  We go up on Clobazam to 10 mg tonight, and down to 5 ml (24 mg) of Phenobarbital.  Please keep Levi in your prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment