Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Head Control & Lamictal Changes

Once again, I'm thankful for all the prayer going up for little Levi! His head control continues to be awesome, and just gets better and better!  Every time I pick him up and his head doesn't flop back I can't help but smile in thanks and feel so hopeful for the future! This is such an important milestone, everything else is built off of it!

His neurologist agreed to let him go back to 4 mls twice a day of Lamictal.  We will see how that goes before we discuss weaning Phenobarbital.  This dosage seemed to bring the seizures down to the smallest number we've ever seen, and I'm praying that they will just dwindle until they are gone.  He's been through so much and is such a trooper, I'm ready for him to be done with it. His first birthday is just a few short weeks away. Sure would be nice to start his second year seizure free!!!!!

So Comfy!


Ready for Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment