Thursday, July 28, 2011

Busy Day

Our washer went out a couple days ago so we spent our morning shopping for a new washer.  We got an awesome deal at American Furniture!  Their St. Louis stores are closing, and we didn't really expect much from the liquidation sale, but it was actually great.  We got a high efficiency front load washer for the price we expected to pay for a basic top load model!  Levi was so good all through our shopping and lunch!  It's days like today that I remember the not too distant past when we didn't take him out because he was crying all the time.  I thank God that those days are over!  He's a happy little guy now!  Then we went to Aunt Mishy's house to enjoy Moga's homemade lasagna, salad, and garlic bread.  Yum!  And of course Levi just loved being cuddled by everyone there!  He's had a decent amount of sleep today, and did not have a crying spell again tonight!

The seizure count I have for today is very low, but I don't know how accurate it is because of all our activity today.  I tried to pay attention, but with all the shopping, cleaning, and eating it was difficult. lol  I'm really praying that the count is so low because the Sabril is starting to kick in!  That's what I'm going to believe!  By the grace of God Sabril will knock these seizures out once and for all, and quickly!

Tomorrow a special little boy named Parker will be born, and I'd like to ask you all to please pray for him!  He has undergone three surgeries in utero, and his chances of survival are 50/50.  We know God can do well over what we can even imagine (Levi and Caitlyn are proof of that!) and we are believing the same will happen for this little peanut.  Please keep Parker and his family in your prayers on his very special birthday tomorrow and in the weeks to come!

Seizure Diary - Spasms - 33 - I lost count of episodes but I would guess around 20 or so - Ticks - 3

Playing in side-lying position.  I don't mind this kind of therapy!



 Me and my big brother Tommy.  I love my brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment