Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just About Ready

Well the wonderful staff here at Cardinal Glennon have been working hard all day to get everything taken care of so we can be discharged tomorrow!  The ultrasound of Levi's head showed that the ventricles are larger than they were, which points to more fluid, and so we will be coming over here once a week until the antibiotics are finished so the doctors can monitor that as well as his PICC line.  Please pray with us that there will be no more fluid in ventricles and that they do not get larger.  Even at his worst point the pressure there was normal.  We are believing that the ventricles will return to normal, or at least remain as they are and not pose any problem to Levi.  We have received our medical supplies and loaded the car with all the stuff we have accumulated while living here.  It feels so great to be at this stage.  I've dreamed about going home for so long!  I had to put the feeding tube in today and couldn't get the correct placement so had to take it out and try again.  I did it three times.  I hope I never have to do that again!







That's all I have for updates at the moment.  I hope you all have a lovely evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment