Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Neurology Questions Answered!

I just spoke with the neurologist and feel wonderful for having talked with him!  I was concerned that we were still stimulating him too much and causing seizures but he said we are not harming him and we should be in his room loving on him!  Praise God! He said it's impossible to tell what the future holds right now and is something we really won't know until he's growing and developing.  I guess in the back of my mind I was concerned that if they didn't eradicate the seizures while in the coma that he couldn't survive, which is NOT the case at all!  Worst case scenario: brain damage or seizures.  Best care scenario: perfectly normal.  We have been praying and believing that he will come through this with no ill effects at all!  I just feel like God led me to ask those questions so I could receive answers to ease my mind.  And now I feel wonderful, and I'm going to spend time with my baby.  Love to you all, keep the prayers coming!

4 comments:

  1. Lynn that is wonderful for me to hear that.And good to hear that your spending time with your son. I know how you have always wanted a another baby. And god has blessed you with one. I am so happy for you lots of prayers and love coming your way. I am watching church online tonight. Love you Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers Gina. I remember when Emily was in the NICU. I prayed hard for her, too! What a blessing these babies are! I'm watching church online too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We give all the glory to our loving Father in heaven. God is so wonderful, Awesome!! Little Levi is doing the fighting. What a tough little guy! Our family has ALWAYS believed in miracles, because we have seen them, experienced them, and we are again praying to our heavenly Father for yet another miracle. We believe with all of our hearts that our loving God is going to give us another wonderful miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! That's right! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete