Monday, April 22, 2013


I just spoke with the nurse from Cincinnati Children's Hospital Motility Clinic.  The doctor has reviewed Levi's records and wants to do a full work up!!  This is the number one motility specialist in the country! She doesn't know how the colostomy will affect their plan.  He may want to see Levi while he still has it, or he may want to wait until it's been reconnected and healed.  I'm hoping he wants to see him before.  She's going to talk to him today and get back with me. I'm still shocked at how quickly they responded.  God is SO good!

UPDATE: Dr. Kaul does want to see Levi before the colostomy is reversed.  I should be hearing from them soon regarding an appointment date!

No comments:

Post a Comment